New Year, New Bracelets!!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012! I hope everyone had a great holiday season. We had a wonderful Christmas in Disneyland followed by a few lazy days at home. We celebrated my birthday/New Year's Eve with friends last night and had a great time.

Since I had a few too many adult beverages, I was looking for an easy project to feed my crafty needs and these bracelets hit the spot!















They are SO quick and simple. Each one took me about 10 minutes from start to finish.














You can find a tutorial here! I think I'll have approximately 53 of these by the end of the day :).

6 comments:

Vic said...

Only 53?? Slacker. ;) Happy New Year!

kittykill said...

I love them! They are so cool!

Clemence - Oh The Lovely Things said...

They're so cute! Love them!

QuirkieCraft said...

Love the bracelets you've been making! They're so fun and easy I've got to try them one of these days.

LimeRiot said...

Thanks all! I've been more than a little obsessed with bracelets lately.

CraftyLikeLindy said...

Oooh I may have to try these out too!

LIME RIOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger